BRC Website Home
Quainton Virtual Stockbook - Site Visitors
LT Battery Loco No. L. 44
LT Battery Loco L. 44 visited Quainton from Ruislip arriving on the 5th July 1993 by road - see the excerpt in Quainton News No. 73. This was the first LT battery locomotive actually on site - previously two similar locomotives L. 18 and L. 38 visited on the mainline in October 1981 for the delivery of stock.
|Builder :-||GRC&W||Date Built :-||1936/8||Number :-||L. 44|
Text © Quainton Railway Society / Photographs © Quainton Railway Society or referenced photographer
Page Updated: 27 July 2018